Hospitalist Job In Jersey City, New Jersey
Nocturnist shifts available for New York Metro and Hudson County New Jersey CPH# JOB-2466763Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Live in popular locations such as Newark, Jersey City, or Hoboken. You will be in one of the safest communities in the country over 50,000 people. Located minutes to New York City, Newark Liberty Airport, and La Guardia keeping you connected to the world.
Ideal candidate will have an active New Jersey license and be ready to start upon credentialing. If you are seeking a permanent opportunity in the New York City Metro area, contact Chris Ballard today by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Chris can also be reached at 954-837-2605. If New York City is not the right market for you, CompHealth can still help. We are national, and can assist you in most markets.
- 14 Nocturnist Shifts on a flexible block schedule
- No procedures required
- Academics Available - MD Students, DO students, and Family Practice Residency Program
- Patient Census 18-22
- Open ICU with specialty support 24/7
- Moonlighting options at three different New York Metro Hospitals
- Active New Jersey License Preferred
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.