CRNA Job In Cincinnati, Ohio
Locums CRNA - SW OhioNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
- General Anesthesia, no hearts, no OB
- Shift schedule: flexible hours-five 8-hour shifts or four 10-hour shifts supervised
- Will wait for licensure if pending AANA
Cincinnati in Brief
Known as the Queen City and the Chili Capital of America, Cincinnati has received numerous accolades for its quality of life. The Ohio River provides a backdrop for many commercial and recreational activities and separates the city from Northern Kentucky, "the other side of Cincinnati."
The Cincinnati File
- Education. Cincinnati Public Schools is Ohio’s highest-rated urban school district, and the area has one of the highest private school attendance rates in the U.S.
- Real Estate. With 52 distinct neighborhoods featuring a variety of housing options, Cincinnati offers homes dating back to the 1800s to new construction.
- Family. In 2011, Cincinnati was ranked #5 in “America’s Most Affordable Cities” by Forbes magazine, making it a great place to raise a family.
- Culture. An arts mecca, Cincinnati offers stage performances ranging from opera to Broadway, a symphony orchestra and ballet, and numerous museums and galleries.
- Recreation. Cincinnati residents enjoy recreational opportunities of all types, including hiking, biking, organized sports, and year-round golf.
- Weather. Cincinnati is influenced by humid subtropical and continental climates, so its summers are hot and humid, and winters are slightly cold and snowy.
Cincinnati Fun Fact
Cincinnati gets its name from the Society of Cincinnati, an organization that honored George Washington as a latter-day Cincinnatus, the farmer who served as a Roman dictator.
, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike.