Nurse Practitioner Job In Vermont
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Needed In Central VermontNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- Nurse Practitioner needed for a hospital employed, full-time position.?
- 80% outpatient therapy new evaluations, follow-up, and med checks
- Majority are adult with small percentage of teens
- 12-15 patients per day
- 20% of time will be spent doing medication assisted treatment for patients with opioid use disorder
- Relocation expenses paid up to $10,000
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 403b Retirement, Malpractice provided along with Health, Dental, Eye, and Disability insurances, Retirement Plan, Annual CME support, College Savings account, and relocation expenses paid up to $10,000.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.