Hospitalist Job In Wisconsin
Wisconsin Hospitalist Position on Block Schedule and H1 Visa Sponsorship Available CPH# JOB-2494199Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Lots of time off being on the 7 on 7 off block schedule from 7am to 7pm. Mostly day shifts but there are some night blocks during the year that are split evenly with the other Hospitalists. A total of 171 shifts per year or 14.25 shifts per month average.
A very reasonable patient census of 12-15 per shift. There is an open 4 bed ICU to cover but there is specialty support if needed.
The H1b Visa sponsorship is available for 2019 IM, FP, or Med-Ped physicians. They will see an all adult patient base. A Med-Ped has an option to cover ICU neonatal resuscitation.
Competitive base salary, incentives, $5K plus CME annual allowance. Full benefits include health, dental, life, disability, and occurrence based malpractice insurance. Retire with 401K with match and 457b employer funded retirement plan. Signing bonus and relocation assistance.
Be part of a physician health system with over 700 physicians in 80 specialties in Wisconsin. This Hospitalist program at a 95+ bed acute Hospital in north central Wisconsin. Located within a 3 to 4 hour drive to Madison, Minneapolis/St Paul, and Milwaukee. Chicago about 5 hours away. A regional airport in the community.
Community is a large resort area with many lakes and 4 season recreational activities. Hunting, fishing, all watersports including kayaking, canoeing, waterskiing & wakeboarding, biking and mountain biking, hiking, camping, golfing, cross country skiing, snowshoeing and snowmobiling are all popular activities.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Contact Gary Nishizaki at CompHealth direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- Established Hospitalist program in North/Central Wisconsin seeking a Hospitalist
- A 7 on 7 off Block schedule from 7am to 7pm. Some night blocks during the year
- Very reasonable patient census averages 12-15 per day and 4 bed ICU
- Can sponsor H1b Visa candidates for Summer 2019
- All adult patient base. Will consider IM, FP, or Med-Ped physicians
- Excellent salary, incentives, full benefits package, and relocation assistance
- Includes 401K with matching and 457(b) employer funded retirement plan
- Community located within 3-4 hour drive to Madison, Minneapolis, and Milwaukee
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.