Neonatology Job In Anchorage, Alaska
NeonatologistNext Steps... Apply Now
Anchorage -- A City of Unparalleled Beauty
Alaska Neonatology Associates, the only neonatology practice in Alaska, is seeking a neonatologist to join our team of physicians and NNPs in Anchorage, Alaska.
- 66-bed Level-IIIB NICU with private rooms at Providence Alaska Medical Center with 24/7 in- house NNP support. This is the only Level-III NICU in Alaska, serving as regional referral center and manages all neonatal transports for the entire state.
- Specialized services for newborn critical care include pediatric subspecialty services, pediatric surgery, high-frequency ventilation, nitric oxide, as well as developmental follow up program.
- Coverage includes a 12-bed Level-II NICU at Alaska Regional Hospital that includes a Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome Evaluation Support Treatment (NEST) Program designed to provide family focused comprehensive care for newborns affected by maternal substance abuse.
- Active participation in the Vermont Oxford Quality Collaborative, extensively involved in local/statewide/national quality initiatives, teaching opportunities, clinical research and outreach education.
Anchorage is located in a region referred to as South-Central Alaska. It is a modern city, complete with skyscrapers, a thriving business district and bustling international airport. The city's location makes it easily accessible by air, land and sea. Almost half of Alaska's residents live in this area surrounded by miles of coast, mountain ranges, hundreds of lakes and rivers, glaciers, ski resorts, excellent fishing, hiking, and unlimited recreational opportunities and nearly 20 state parks. Anchorage is a family friendly place of unparalleled beauty, outstanding cultural opportunities, and offers a thriving art community and top-notch schools with no state income tax.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX Ranks on Forbes Most Innovative Growth Companies
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.