General Practice Job In Topeka, Kansas
NeonatologistNext Steps... Apply Now
Enjoy the midwest capital city offering an affordable cost of living
We are seeking a full-time BC/BE neonatologist to join our five physician practice at Stormont-Vail Healthcare in Topeka, Kansas.
- As a member of our group, you will provide a full range of services in our Level-III, 36-bed NICU including high frequency ventilation, inhaled nitric oxide, total body cooling and aEEG.
- The unit has an average daily census of 26, with an average length of stay of 19 days, and approximately 500 admissions annually.
- An extensive range of pediatric subspecialty support is available including cardiology, neurology, general surgery and endocrinology.
- The NICU at Stormont-Vail has maintained The Joint Commission Disease Specific Certification in the Care of Premature Babies since 2012.
- Our neonatologists provide in-house call, and back up call from home.
- The practice is open to experienced neonatologists, as well as new fellows.
The city of Topeka resides between two major university towns and is located approximately one hour away from Kansas City. It is a vibrant capital city with friendly people, an affordable cost of living, high-quality health care services and access to exemplary university and technical education programs. In addition to a cost of living that is eight to ten percent below the average, you will also find quality neighborhood schools and housing of all types and price ranges. In fact, Livability.com named Topeka a Best Affordable Place to Live in 2015.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX Ranks on Forbes Most Innovative Growth Companies
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.