Royal Oak Health Group has been retained to recruit for the following employer in Phoenix, Arizona suburb.
Group is looking to hire a board certified or board eligible Interventional cardiologist.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
- Established group in need of an Interventional Cardiologist.
- New cardiologist must also be able to do both Nuclear and echo.
- ER Call Share 1:6
- General Call (for established patients) - 1:2 - (very light call)
- Compensation base salary range depending on experience and skill set.
- Full benefits
- Partner track open to discussion.
- 2019 fellows welcome to apply.
- Not a H1 or J1 visa opportunity.
ABOUT THE AREA
Southeast suburb of Phoenix, AZ.
- 30 minutes southeast of downtown Phoenix.
- 20 minutes southeast of Phoenix SkyHarbor International Airport
- Population is 247,000.
- Chandler is located 20 minutes southeast of Phoenix/20 minutes south of Scottsdale/ 10 minutes from Mesa.
- Terrific schools - Top public elementary, middle, and high schools - as well as private and charter schools available.
- Top restaurants across the Chandler/Phoenix/Mesa area.
- Top shopping malls in the area.
- Low crime rate.
- Terrific weather all year round.
- Recreational activities available all year round
- Lower cost of living compared to other major cities.
New opening, call Royal Oak Health Group for details.