Internal Medicine Job In New York
Primary Care Physician Job Opening in Brooklyn NY CPH# JOB-2538945Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity offers a competitive compensation package with RVU bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, four weeks of PTO, one week CME time with a stipend, a stipend for dues and licenses, relocation assistance, and a sign-on.
Come practice in Brooklyn, NY, which is a rejuvenated and exciting borough to live in, just across from Manhattan. You will be working in an area that is undergoing regrowth and gentrification and offers every amenity NYC is famous for, from great delis and cuisine from all over the world to that unparalleled Brooklyn vibe.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other PC job, contact CompHealth today.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Steve Kaminsky directly at 203.663.9394 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Primary care physician needed
- 20 patients per day
- University affiliated health system
- Local candidates preferred
- Competitive compensation with RVU bonuses
- Four weeks of PTO, one week CME with a stipend
- Life insurance, malpractice insurance, and medical benefits
- Board certified or eligible in internal medicine or Med-Ped
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.