Hospitalist Job In Montgomery, Alabama
Physician for Post-Acute Facility in Alabama CPH# JOB-2539624Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
They are offering a competitive salary plus bonuses and a full benefits package. You will receive malpractice with tail, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, a 401K, CME with allowance, and vacation and sick time.
You will enjoy living in one of the largest cities in Alabama, with its rich cultural history, a booming local economy, and a low cost of living. The city has plenty of entertainment, exceptional dining, shopping, arts, and museums.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To hear details about this and many other excellent opportunities, send your CV to Lisa Goldstein at email@example.com.
- Experienced physician needed for post acute setting
- Monday to Friday schedule, no weekend rounding
- Private practice model offers livable schedule
- Comfortable working in skilled nursing facility
- Open to family physicians, internists, or geriatricians
- Montgomery is Alabama's capital with lots of history and all amenities
- Just an hour and a half from Birmingham and easy weekend drive to Atlanta
- Competitive salary, bonuses,
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.