Family Medicine Job In Macon, Georgia
NocturnistNext Steps... Apply Now
Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Recently ranked as one of the 100 Top Hospitals in America, Fairview Park Hospital is conveniently located in the heart of Middle Georgia. Fairview Park is an Accredited Stroke Center providing comprehensive care in 28 disciplines with the latest medical equipment and is also accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
- 192-bed acute care, level III trauma center - owned and operated by HCA
- Team of 12 physicians, 2 advanced practitioners, and a clinical performance nurse
- Open ICU with 16 beds; must be comfortable managing procedures
- Intensivists available onsite or by consult 24/7
- Hospitalists run codes
- No call environment outside of working hours
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies, and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Strategically located in the heart of Georgia, the city of Dublin is only 1 hour from Macon, 2 hours from Atlanta, 2 hours from the beautiful coast of the Atlantic Ocean, and a half day's drive to the serene landscape of the North Georgia Mountains. The county's location, sitting directly between Atlanta and Savannah, allows residents to enjoy the deeply unique, historical, and educational amenities of two of the most relevant cultural mainstays in the United States
We are dedicated to supporting our hospitalist and post-acute physicians in providing the very best quality care by partnering seamlessly with our partners. Physician founded, led, and managed, Sound Physicians has more than 1,800 hospitalist and post-acute physicians providing inpatient care to more than 180 hospitals and a growing number of post-acute care centers in 35 states across the U.S.
We recruit and retain the best doctors by creating a better career opportunity. Sound Physicians supports our physicians through manageable encounters, flexible schedules, and technology-driven processes that are designed by physicians to work for physicians. Through the SoundInstitute, we promote ongoing educational, professional and career development.