Hospitalist Job In Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina
FM/IM Hospitalist Nocturnist Opportunity in Roanoke Rapids, NCNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Denise Owens: Sign in to view
Vidant Medical Group and Vidant North Hospital located in Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina are seeking an experienced BE/BC Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Hospitalist Nocturnist to join their established hospitalist program. New graduates will be considered.
· Employment by Vidant Medical Group
· Privileges at Vidant North Hospital
· Support by a 9-hospital healthcare system including a 974-bed level 1 trauma center located in Greenville, North Carolina
· Fully staffed at 11 physicians
· Full spectrum of specialty care support including cardiology, orthopedics, nephrology, general surgery, urology, infectious disease and psychiatry
· 7on/7off schedule, 8p-8a
· Average nightly admissions can range from 3-9
· Management of vent patients in ICU is required but procedures are optional
· Experienced/long-term nursing staff
· Conveniently located on Interstate 95 1 ½ hrs from Richmond, Virginia and 1 ½ hrs from the Research Triangle (Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill)
· Ability to live on beautiful Lake Gaston
· Affordable cost of living
· Close proximity to NC and VA beaches and outdoor activities
- Check out our excellent work / life balance video – here
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefit Package to include:Annual Administrative Stipend, Potential for resident stipend, Relocation, Vacation, Malpractice (with tail), 401k matching program/ 457b, Medical, Dental & Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
Roanoke Rapids is located in northeastern North Carolina close to the Virginia border. Whether you prefer downtown living or more rural lake living, Roanoke Rapids/Halifax County has the perfect spot to call home! Roanoke Rapids affords residents the comforts of small town living within close proximity to the beautiful waterways of North Carolina and Virginia including the Roanoke River and Lake Gaston. Friendly neighborhoods conveniently located near the hospital, vast country acreage, and waterfront home sites are just a few of the things that make Roanoke Rapids unique.
- A desirable climate with mild winters and four distinct seasons – ideal for outdoor enthusiasts
- Outstanding recreation including golf courses, community theater, water sports, hunting, camping, fishing, community and state parks
- Close proximity to North Carolina and Virginia beaches
- Affordable cost of living
- Excellent public and private school options
North Carolina has many draws to include vast state parks, professional sports teams (NBA, NFL and NHL), pristine beaches, high-ranking public colleges/universities and diverse arts and cultural offerings - making the area an attractive location to live, practice medicine and vacation.
Vidant North Hospital is a 204-bed hospital that employs over 60 physicians and 800 plus team members. With a service area that includes Halifax, Northampton, and Warren counties, the hospital offers a broad range of medical and surgical services including 24-hour emergency care, primary and specialty care, and diagnostic services.