CRNA Job In Mount Pleasant, Michigan
Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) needed for a perm opportunity in MichiganNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Megel Troupe: Sign in to view
Seeking a Nurse Anesthetist(CRNA) to join a well-established group for a facility in Central Michigan.
Job Quick Facts
* Specialty: Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
* Facility Location: Mt. Pleasant, MI
* Board Requirement: BC
* License Requirement: MI
* Additional Requirements: BLS, ACLS, PALS, NRP/NLSP (within three (3) months of initial credentialing), & MI CRS
* Reason for Need: Vacancy
* Coverage Period: ASAP - Ongoing
* Service Setting: Inpatient
* Coverage Type: Scheduled Clinical Hours Only
* Shift schedule: 7a-3p
* Additional info:
- Spinal Anesthesia and Vent Management are required
- Providers need to be experience in all general cases plus Peds and OB.
- bread and butter surgical cases
* EMR: Paragon
* Travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance covered
* Competitive Salary ($157K+)
* Medical Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Basic Life Insurance, & Optional Life Insurance
* Short term, Voluntary short tem, Long term, & Voluntary long term disability
* Voluntary Benefits
* PTO, Holidays
* EAP, Educational Assistance, Jury Duty, Bereavement Pay, COBRA, & discounts
A 118-bed acute care hospital that offers a full range of health and wellness services from the hospital campus and off-site locations. Recognized as an accessible and dependable source of quality medical care for residents. The hospital holds high marks of accreditation from the American Osteopathic Association. In addition to its medical staff of over 60 active physicians, it is affiliated with more than 150 other quality providers. The hospital is one of the region’s largest employers, with more than 600 employees and another 200 volunteers.
The City has 26,000+ full-time residents. Tagged as the most livable place in mid-Michigan, most "walkable", and safest communities where the arts are celebrated, parks are protected, and the entrepreneurial spirit is supported. The city is home to two of the region’s most heralded health and hospital centers, Central Michigan University, and Mid-Michigan Community College. Surrounded by lakes, rivers, forests, and healthy farmland, the city offers its residents, businesses, and visitors a vibrant place to live, work, learn and play.
Adelphi Medical Staffing places physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners for healthcare employers nationwide. We place both full-time and locum tenets opportunities.
Behind every placement is a staff member dedicated to getting it right. Our team of recruiters, consultants and support staff ensures that every provider and client receives excellent customer service. Connecting with each provider’s unique story so that they can find the right job for their lifestyle separates us from other staffing firms.
Learn more at AdelphiMedicalStaffing.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.