Hospitalist Job In
Nocturnist Opportunity in South Carolina CPH# JOB-2678298Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation plus wRVU incentive and quality bonus. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME with allowance, a retirement plan, loan repayment, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Lisa Goldstein at 954.837.2674 for immediate consideration or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Nocturnist block schedule of 7 on/7 off in South Carolina
- Scheduled Wednesday - Tuesday
- Loan repayment available
- Trained in internal medicine or family practice
- New graduates are welcome
- Vent management, intubation, and central lines
- Charming neighborhoods
- Plenty of places to eat and cultural opportunities to enjoy
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.