CRNA Job In Ahoskie, North Carolina
CRNA Opportunity in Ahoskie, NCNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Steven Mitchell: Sign in to view
Vidant Roanoke-Chowan Hospital, located in Ahoskie, NC is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist to join their practice. Applicants must have a current certification as a registered nurse anesthetist.
Job Highlights include:
- Employment by Vidant Medical Group, the Vidant Health provider network
- Well established healthcare system
- Both inpatient & outpatient cases
- Procedures include – General Surgery, Ortho, Urology, OB/GYN and ENT
- Schedule is 3 weeks on/1 week off, which provides 13 weeks off each year
- Sick time also included
- Daily schedule is Monday-Friday 6:30AM - 3:30PM
- Shared Call
- # of surgical cases per month: 180
- Work with a small, close knit team of experienced CRNA’s
- Moonlighting opportunities available
- BLS & ACLS Certifications Required
- Integrated Electronic Health Record (EPIC)
- Salaried Position
- Relocation available
Vidant Health is a mission-driven, 1,712-bed health system that serves more than 1.4 million people in 29 eastern North Carolina counties. The not-for-profit system is made up of 15,000 employees, 9 hospitals, home health, hospice, wellness centers, and Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician and provider group with more than 550 providers in more than 100 practice sites in eastern North Carolina. Vidant is affiliated with The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. As a major resource for health services and education, Vidant has a mission to improve the health and well-being of eastern North Carolina. For more information, visit www.vidanthealth.com.
Vidant Roanoke-Chowan Hospital is a 114-bed community hospital located in Ahoskie. Serving four nearby counties, the hospital’s 15-bed emergency department serves approximately 21,000 patients per year. This modern facility provides a wide range of health services, including medical, surgical and radiation oncology. In addition, Vidant Roanoke-Chowan’s Wound Healing and Pain Management centers serve as referral centers for neighboring Vidant hospitals and providers.
Ahoskie affords residents the comforts of small town living within close proximity to the beautiful waterways of North Carolina and Virginia. Friendly neighborhoods conveniently located near the hospital, vast country acreage, and waterfront home sites are just a few of the things that make Ahoskie unique.
- A desirable climate with mild winters and four distinct seasons – ideal for outdoor enthusiasts
- Outstanding recreation including golf courses, community theater, water sports, hunting, camping, fishing, community and state parks
- Close proximity to North Carolina and Virginia beaches
- Affordable cost of living
- General aviation airport nearby; one hour to major airports in Norfolk and Greenville
- Vidant Wellness Center – Ahoskie, a 21,000-foot facility which includes a lap pool, an exercise studio and the latest in cardiovascular and strength training equipment
- Recreation Center which includes little league baseball, lighted athletic fields and picnic area
It is the goal of Vidant Health and its entities to employ the most qualified individual who best matches the requirements for the vacant position. Offers of employment are subject to successful completion of all pre-employment screenings. We value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Decisions of employment are made based on business needs, job requirements and applicant’s qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information and testing, family and medical leave, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other status protected by law.