OB/GYN Job In Boynton Beach, Florida
OB/GYN Opportunity in Boynton Beach, Florida CPH# JOB-2678506Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive salary based on experience with bonus potential after the 1st year. You will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of vacation, a 401(k) retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in the Florida Gold Coast, north of Boca Raton by 15 minutes. You will love the exquisite shops, fine dining, spectacular golf courses, and fine-sand beaches.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or send your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Partnership-track opportunity, can earn $350K as a partner
- Great quality of life practice
- Monday through Friday with 1 full day in the hospital
- 1:4 call backing up 5 nurse midwives
- Hospital has da Vinci robotics
- 24/7 anesthesia and neonatal coverage
- Group does about 50 deliveries per month
- 50-50 OB to GYN mix
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.