Hospitalist Job In North Dakota
Nocturnist Needed in North Dakota Offering High Pay CPH# JOB-2684998Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed position offers a base salary of $367,920. You will also receive health and dental benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Kaylee Petrosino at 954.837.2662 or send your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Base salary of $367,920
- $30K sign-on bonus offered
- PTO offered
- 7 on and 7 off block schedule
- Nocturnist block from 7 pm to 7 am
- No procedures required no codes
- Average admissions 6 to 8
- Low crime and safe area to raise a family
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.