Infectious Disease Job In Modesto, California
Infectious Disease Locum Tenen Needed in Northern CaliforniaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Becky Vigil: Sign in to view
Gould Medical Group, in partnership with Sutter Health, is looking for a Locum Tenen Infectious Disease physician in Modesto, CA.
· Board certified and fellowship in Infectious Disease
· Location is 600 Coffee Rd., Modesto, CA 95355
· Starting ASAP, pending credentialing (up to 90 days from submission of completed application)
· 4 – 5 days per month (either Wed – Sun or Thurs – Sun)
· Weekdays: ½ day in clinic; ½ day rounding on inpatients and inpatient consults
· Weekdays average 8 hours per day but sometimes more depending on patient volume (3 – 4 new patients in clinic)
· Weekends: rounding at the hospital, 20-30 census, new consults, existing patients, and 24-hour call
· Weekend hours are flexible; patients are seen until the work is done; call backs are emergency only
· 3 – 5 new admits per day
· Epic EMR
· 3 to 6-month assignment or longer
· Lab & xray on site
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity, please let me know.
Physician Recruitment Coordinator
Sutter Gould Medical Foundation
Modesto is a multi-cultural, family oriented community in California’s Central Valley. Cultural amenities include The Modesto Symphony Orchestra, Central West Ballet, and the Gallo Center for the Arts, a focus of entertainment and educational activities. Home to California State University, Stanislaus, Turlock is the second largest city in the county and hosts the award-winning Stanislaus County Fair.
Sutter Health-affiliated Gould Medical Group is a physician owned 380 member multi-specialty group with 30+ specialties and 20+ care centers, serving communities east of San Francisco in California’s Central Valley for over 70 years.