Hospitalist Job In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Day Hospitalist Block Schedule in Philadelphia With Academic/Teaching Options CPH# JOB-2691678Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package with bonuses, and you can pick up extra shifts if desired. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Some physicians choose to live in the city for the ease and convenience, but Philadelphia's suburbs do not lack entertainment opportunities. Some of the best restaurants are located just a few minutes away from Center City, and the surrounding areas are home to many smaller clubs, bars, bookstores, and coffee houses.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, call or text Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Premier hospital system in downtown Philadelphia
- Day block schedule is 7 on and 7 off from 7 am to 7 pm
- No ICU and no procedures unless you want to perform them
- Reasonable 14 - 15 patient census with support
- Interaction with IM residents, medical students, and other support during the rounds
- Teaching and research opportunities available
- Live and practice right in Philadelphia
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.