Hospitalist Job In Ohio
Cincinnati Nocturnist Opening - Excellent Remuneration Plus BonusesNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Scheduling interviews for practicing physicians to join a team of seventeen Hospitalists at a reputable 250-bed facility in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- 7 on / 7 off nights with some flexibility
- Board-certified Internal and Family Medicine physicians are welcome to apply - not open to residents at this time
- Advanced Practitioners support nightly until?3 am?
- Strong base salary plus RVU bonuses and a generous benefits package including Path to Partnership
- H1B visa sponsorship is available
About Cincinnati, Ohio
Cincinnati's blend of cultural heritage, historic architecture, and world-class sports teams and museums draw people from all over the United States. Popular Cincinnati attractions include cruising along the Ohio River in the BB Riverboats, going to see the Bengals pro-football or the Reds pro-baseball teams play, strolling along the Cincinnati Riverfront Park, or visiting one of the many art and history museums.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.