Interventional Cardiology Job In Dublin, Georgia
Interventional Cardiology Opportunity in Dublin, GANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Cardiology Non Invasive
Job Summary:Georgia Cardiology Associates seeks to add an interventional cardiologists to join an existing, well-known practice on Fairview Park Hospital's campus in Dublin, GA.
- Must have completed an ACGME accredited Cardiology residency program and Interventional Cardiology fellowship
- Must be board certified in Interventional Cardiology
- Three Nurse Practitioners in practice
- Call will include six call days per month
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME time/allowance
- Strong support system
About Fairview Park Hospital:
- 192-bed, acute care, level III trauma center - owned and operated by HCA Healthcare
- Fairview Park is the largest hospital in Middle Georgia between Macon and Savannah
- Offering comprehensive healthcare services to the Middle Georgia area, representing several counties and over 200,000 people
- Our mission is quite simply “… to treat our communities as family, and meet your health needs by providing compassionate, quality care”
- Employee centered, physician friendly, community focused, and most of all, values driven
Dublin and Laurens County is strategically located in the heart of Georgia, making this community convenient to points of interest in all directions. For those who crave the sun and the sand, the closest beach is less than a three-hour drive south. In that same amount of time, you can drive north to Atlanta or the pristine North Georgia Mountains.
Scenic farms, fields and streams are painted throughout the landscape of Laurens County; giving the County a mix of a “green and growing” community with close-knit neighborhoods. With its reasonable distance from Atlanta, Dublin offers residents traffic-less streets, reasonable taxes, good school systems and a wealth of opportunities. Dublin has been recognized by Georgia Trend Magazine as one of Georgia’s top ten "Cities of Excellence", as well as being honored on the state level as both a "Signature Community" and "Entrepreneur Friendly"" community.
Fairview Park Hospital is a state-of-the-art, 190-bed acute care facility that has been a leader in providing quality healthcare for Dublin, Laurens County, and the surrounding communities since 1982.
The hospital offers comprehensive community healthcare services including more than 44 departments and specialty areas. In addition to serving the needs for acute, outpatient and rehabilitative care, the hospital is a leader in wellness prevention and community health issues. With over 700 full and part-time employees as well as 105, and growing, active and consulting medical staff, Fairview Park is prepared to take care of everyone in their community.