Interventional Cardiology Job In Bowling Green, Kentucky
Interventional Cardiology, Non-Structural, Opportunity in Bowling Green, KentuckyNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Job Summary:Premier group in Bowling Green, KY is seeking an additional Interventional, non-structural, Cardiologist to join their team.
- Board eligible or board certified in interventional cardiology
- 2023 fellow and/or practicing interventional cardiologist
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits package
- Eligible for partnership after the first year
About Graves Gilbert Clinic:
- Graves Gilbert Clinic is a multi-specialty medical group completely owned by the physicians; currently there are almost 200 physicians and clinical providers
- Practice is located in south central Kentucky – Bowling Green, KY
- In 2019 Graves-Gilbert Clinic saw over 676,000 outpatient visits
- Serves as an economic hub for a 10-county area
- Cardiology group consists of four interventional cardiologists, one office based cardiologist and five advanced practice providers
- Call schedule will be 1:6 with addition of new provider
- Schedule of 50% clinic and 50% procedures
- AllScripts EMR is utilized
- Structural Heart procedures not available
Located 60 miles north of Nashville and 110 miles south of Louisville, Bowling Green is the third-most populous city in the state of Kentucky after Louisville and Lexington. Warren County serves a population base of 130,000+. The cost of living in Warren County is below the national average and offers access to extensive arts and entertainment venues, while also being nationally recognized for education.
Conveniently located one-hour North of Nashville, TN (off I-65), the city serves as the trade hub for a 10-county region (market catchment area approximates 250,000). Bowling Green-Warren County proper has a population base of 104,000+ residents with an estimated annual growth rate of 12.4%. Home to Western Kentucky University, this location provides “Blue Ribbon” public/private school options, strong employment trends, excellent restaurants and several housing possibilities all in a safe, family oriented environment. You may choose to live in one of several planned communities, occupy a historic home or stake-out farm acreage. As a testament to area resident’s commitment to beautification, the city recently opened the “Riverfront Park” and has expansion plans for greenways throughout the city.
Voted one of the top places to live in the US and recently ranked #3 as Site Selection’s Top U.S. Small Towns for corporate expansion it is a place in which people choose to live. Active concert/symphony/chamber orchestras as well as professional theatre groups provide cultural avenues. There’s a lot to see and do: the Corvette Museum, Science Museum, water theme park, shopping at Greenwood Mall to hiking/fishing at several scenic parks- legendary Mammoth Cave National Park, 30 miles north, and Barren River Lake State Park
Greenview Regional Hospital is a 211 bed acute care, medical-surgical facility that has been serving the residents of South-central Kentucky for over a quarter of a century. Greenview supplies a full-range of diagnostic, therapeutic, emergency, and surgical services