Interventional Cardiology Job In Ocala, Florida
Structural Heart NP / PA Opportunity in North Central FloridaNext Steps... Apply Now
Cardiology Interventional and Structural
Job Summary:Due to continued growth and expansion, Ocala Health is seeking a physician assistant or nurse practitioner to an experienced interventional and structural heart cardiologist.
- Clinic and inpatient responsibilities
- Clinic-based responsibilities include but not limited to: chart prep and seeing patients (new and follow-ups)
- Inpatient responsibilities include but not limited to managing consults and rounding on patients as needed
- Ideal candidate would have previous experience in cardiology, internal medicine and / or CVICU
This is an employed opportunity through HCA Physician Services Group which offers:
- Competitive compensation
- Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME time / allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
About Ocala Health:
- Two-hospital system (Ocala Regional: 288-beds, West Marion: 186-beds) and 3 freestanding EDs
- The region’s only Level II Trauma Center and DNV certified Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Consistent growth and impressive investment in capital improvements for several years
- Growing graduate medical education (GME) partnering with University of Central Florida (UCF) to train the next generation of physicians
Ocala is a remarkable town for raising a family; including top-notch educational options. Marion County boasts winding pathways canopied with oak trees and dangling trellises of Spanish Moss, Silver Springs - Nature's Theme Park, the Ocala National Forest, the rolling green fields of horse farms, historic districts, outstanding golf courses, crystal-clear rivers, and fresh-water springs. Marion County has a population of approximately 365,000 and growing. Ocala is conveniently located one hour from both coasts and one hour north of Orlando.
Marion County, with Ocala at its heart, boasts of winding community pathways that are canopied with oak trees and dangling trellises of Spanish Moss, Silver Springs - Nature's Theme Park, the Ocala National Forest, the rolling green fields of horse farms, historic districts, outstanding golf courses, friendly communities, crystal-clear rivers, and fresh-water springs. Also, the subtropical climate makes Marion County a vacation destination year-round. Marion County has a population of approximately 316,000 and is conveniently located one hour from the east and west coasts of Florida and one hour from Orlando.
Every year thousands of new residents begin calling Marion County home, keeping it among the three fastest growing areas in the nation. The county's welcoming atmosphere makes transitions easy. The variety and affordability of housing ensures that there are homes to suit every taste, lifestyle and budget. Whether the choice is a home in town or in the country, residents are never far from schools, health care providers, churches, shopping and commercial centers, governmental services, cultural and recreation activities and above all, the beauty that nature has bestowed upon Marion County.
Ocala Health is the health organization which encompasses Ocala Regional Medical Center, a 200-bed facility located in the heart of Ocala, and West Marion Community Hospital, a 70-bed hospital located in West Marion County. The organization includes the only Commission on Cancer approved cancer center in Marion County and inpatient Joint Care Center. It offers a host of medical services including bariatric surgery, cardiac and vascular, emergency, neurological and rehabilitation services and a variety of outpatient services.