Interventional Cardiology Job In Schenectady, New York
This job was posted 7 days ago. Be one of the first 5 applicants.
Job Quick Facts
• Profession: Physician
• Specialty: Interventional Cardiology
• Job Type: Locums-To-Perm
• Location: McMinnville, OR
• Coverage Period: Jan. 01, 2022 - July 31, 2022
• Coverage Type: Clinical + Call
• Service Setting: Inpatient/Outpatient
• Reason For Need: Supplementary
• Shift Schedule: TBD; 3 lab days & 2 clinic days per week
• Call Schedule: Night and Weekend Call
• Call Ratio: 1:4
• Patient Demographics: 18 and older
• No if ICU Beds: 36
• Total No. of Beds: 240
• Physicians in Group: 4
• Provider will be required to supervise others? Yes
• Required Procedures: Balloon Angioplasties, Coronary Angioplasty, Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI), Heart Catheterization, Valves, TAVR, Coronary Angiograms, Embolic Protection, Percutaneous Mitral Valve repair
• EMR: Mednet/Cerner
• Travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance covered
• Active NY license
• BC in Cardiology & Interventional Cardiology
• Covid vaccine is required
• Provider must be local
Adelphi Medical Staffing places physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners for healthcare employers nationwide. We place both full-time and locum tenets opportunities.
Behind every placement is a staff member dedicated to getting it right. Our team of recruiters, consultants and support staff ensures that every provider and client receives excellent customer service. Connecting with each provider’s unique story so that they can find the right job for their lifestyle separates us from other staffing firms.
Learn more at AdelphiMedicalStaffing.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.