Hospitalist Job In Ohio
Cincinnati Top Hospital Welcoming HospitalistsNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Join an inpatient team built by physicians in an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded. TOP HOSPITAL in Cincinnati, Ohio has a position available for a Hospitalist with procedure experience.
- 250 bed, non-profit hospital
- Established team with 17 physicians, 4 advanced practitioners, and two clinical performance nurses
- Excellent compensation plan with bonus incentives and benefits that include partnership/profit sharing
- Block schedule - choice of working days or nights
- Strong subspecialty support across the board
- Open ICU; Mandatory Pulmonary/Critical Care Medicine consults
- Procedure experience required
- H1B eligible facility; access to in-house visa specialists as well as licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
Location & Lifestyle
Cincinnati's blend of cultural heritage, historic architecture, and world-class sports teams and museums draw people from all over the United States. Popular Cincinnati attractions include cruising along the Ohio River in the BB Riverboats, going to see the Bengals pro-football or the Reds pro-baseball teams play, strolling along the Cincinnati Riverfront Park, or visiting one of the many art and history museums. Other attractions include the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden, the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center, the Krohn Conservatory, and Coney Island. Cincinnati's mix of indoor and outdoor entertainment, restaurants, and attractions make it the perfect city in which to live and work, no matter the season.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.