Hospitalist Job In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Nocturnist Block Schedule Open to IM or FM Right in Philadelphia, PA CPH# JOB-2743140Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
Call or text Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join a top hospital system for their established program in downtown Philadelphia
- Nocturnist 7 on and 7 off block schedule from 7 pm to 7 am
- Nocturnist works with 2 APPs with the admissions
- Average 4 to 6 admissions per night
- Will consider IM or FM final year residents with ties to the region
- Live right in Philadelphia or nearby in a popular PA or NJ suburb
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.