Hospitalist Job In Conneaut, Ohio
Hospitalist M-FNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Matthew Jankura : Sign in to view
Hospitalist M-F Days
UH Conneaut Medical Center
HNI Healthcare is seeking an experienced BE/BC physician to join the clinical team at University Hospital's Conneaut Medical Center. This positions offers a highly competitive salary and benefits plus a desirable schedule.
- $300K compensation plus full scope benefits including vision and dental
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match
- 25-bed acute-care, Trauma Level III facility
- Comfortable with procedures (intubations, ventilation, codes)
- M-F 8a-5p with on-call
- Additional $45K for 5p-7a on-call coverage
- EMR - Allscripts
Why HNI Healthcare?
The VitalsMD® Technology Advantage – provides clinicians with actionable, real-time data to manage workflow and inform decisions at the point of care, giving physicians a level of control and depth of knowledge to drive improved outcomes. Our physicians value its clinician-generated data and ease-of-use.
Resources, Training & Culture – HNI’s exclusive HNICore™ Program provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers. Through collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a healthy culture that nurtures long, rewarding careers.
A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the following:
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- Must be proficient with procedures.
- Board certified, or board eligible, MD or DO (Internal Medicine)
- Current, unrestricted, Ohio license to practice.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.
On the shores of Lake Erie, Cleveland is a wonderful place to work and live! Nearby award-winning suburbs offer some of the best public and private schools in the nation.
Cleveland’s famous Metroparks, known as “The Emerald Necklace” offer miles of natural beauty throughout 24,000 acres around the city. Nearby Cuyahoga Valley National Park offers over 125 miles of trails with glacial waterfalls and rock formations.
Cleveland Hopkins International Airport is centrally located and easily accessible from East or West.
Downtown Cleveland offers major league sports, amazing restaurants, and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Playhouse Square, downtown Cleveland’s Theatre District, is the largest performing arts center in the US outside of New York City.
University Circle is the home of the renowned Cleveland Symphony Orchestra and the Cleveland Museum of Art.
Find a better future.
Let us show you your dream career.
We design intelligent processes and technology that empower talented people to transform healthcare.
From our on-site support to our industry leading VitalsMD technology, you are equipped to provide the best care to your patients.
Our consistent success across markets is driven by an alignment of goals and management expertise. HNI’s partnered physician and operational leaders bring our client hospitals expertise in how to manage physician teams to standardize care, reduce costs, transform culture, and improve outcomes. Our processes are not theoretical—they are actionable, integrated, and metric-focused.
Let's Work Together.