Hospitalist Job In Ohio
Hospitalists - Join Large Ohio Teaching HospitalNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Join a team of fifteen Hospitalists and four advanced practitioners with strong leadership at a facility that was awarded an ?A? from The Leapfrog Group?s Fall 2020 Hospital Safety Grade.
- Work at a 476-bed Regional Hospital serving Stark, Carroll, Wayne, Holmes, and Tuscarawas Counties and parts of Southeastern Ohio
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule?
- Open to Internal Medicine trained physicians
- Co-managed ICU - Intensivists on staff- Procedure experience is not required
- No call environment; Residents and hospitalists will run codes
- Base salary, performance-based incentives, and lucrative?benefits including Path to Partnership?
- H1 visa sponsorship available
This town is home to the Pro Football Hall of Fame, the National First Ladies' Historic Site, and many other cultural and historic landmarks. The greater Stark County area also offers several school districts rated excellent by the Ohio Department of Education and exceptional colleges and universities, including the University of Mount Union, Malone University, Walsh University, Kent State University at Stark, and Stark State College.?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.