Interventional Cardiology Job In Jacksonville, Florida
Interventional Cardiologist - Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville
This job was posted today. Be one of the first 5 applicants.
Who We Are
Baptist Heart Specialists is a thriving clinical practice supported by the regional leaders in cardiovascular care. As a part of our team, you will have access to an unmatched breadth of services via our top-ranked, comprehensive program and award-winning facilities.
The Baptist Heart team is comprised of over 30 board certified physicians serving eight locations in four counties. We provide the full spectrum of diagnostic, invasive and interventional cardiology care including peripheral vascular, comprehensive electrophysiology and structural heart.
All About the Benefits
· Well established busy practice
· Peripheral interventions position
· Epic EHR system
Skills You’ll Need
· Proficiency with radial coronary interventions, basic peripheral interventions, Illiacs, SFA
· Comfortability with coronary and peripheral atherectomy
· Experience with impella positioning
· Interest in veinous thromboembolism
What You’ll Need
· Board certified or board eligible
· Active/unrestricted medical license
Changing Healthcare for Good
Baptist Health is the region’s most preferred health system since 1990, ranking highest in the categories of best doctors, best nurses, best quality and best reputation. Specialty physicians enjoy the ability to build successful practices focused on quality outcomes as part of the largest clinically-integrated physician network in the region, including more than 250 primary care providers at the core of the health system.
There’s a Place for You Here – about Jacksonville
Jacksonville holds something spectacular for every interest – whether you prefer to indulge in the arts, energize your inner Anthony Bourdain by exploring different cuisines, seek the excitement of attending a professional sporting event, or just placing your toes in the sand and let the Atlantic sunrise start your morning…Jacksonville is home for you!
There are multitudes of suburban, urban, or beachfront living that will fit any budget or lifestyle. You’ll have immediate access to an international airport and a quick drive finds you right in the middle of the most magical place in the world of theme parks. Jacksonville is a community that offers a wide variety of stellar public and private school districts and the safety of our “Big Small Town”.
Learn more at Visit Jacksonville and Jax Chamber
World Famous Quality of Life
· Northeast Florida is alive with over 1,100 miles of beaches and waterways, 80,000 acres of parks and trails, a strong and prosperous economy, professional sports teams, championship tennis clubs, renowned golf courses, diverse heritage and vast cultural experiences
· The area serves as home to some of the Sunshine State’s best cost of living and the nation’s most sought after quality of life, combining old southern charm with modern Florida flair
· Immediately within reach are world famous destinations, attractions, theme parks, entertainment and recreation for individuals and families of all ages
· Recently ranked by Time Magazine as the second most Up-and-Coming Cities and by Forbes Magazine as the Most Desirable City for Relocation in the United States, Jacksonville is a modern and vibrant destination surrounded by the very best that Florida has to offer
· Equal parts relaxation and adventure, the region was recently chosen as one of Expedia’s “Top 20 Supercool U.S. Cities”
About our Facility
Founded in 1955, Baptist Health serves families throughout the region with high-quality, comprehensive care for every stage of life. Currently ranked as the “most preferred” health care provider in the Jacksonville area, Baptist Health is deeply honored to serve the community through a growing circle of care that includes five nationally accredited hospitals (including the region’s only children’s hospital) plus more than 200 primary care and specialty physician practices, children’s specialty clinics, home health care, behavioral health, occupational health, pharmacies, rehabilitation services and urgent care.
Consistently rated Jacksonville's "Most Preferred Healthcare Provider" by consumers in the annual National Research Corporation survey, Baptist recently was named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare