Neonatology Job In Pennsylvania
Experienced Neonatologist For Level 3 Nicu - Block Schedule In South Central PaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
A Level 3 NICU?in Harrisburg, PA is hiring an experienced, board-certified Neonatologist?to join their hospital-employed team. You will practice at a 400+ bed hospital that has 4,000 deliveries a year.
- Joining 5+ Neonatologist and 2 Neonatal Nurse Practitioners?
- Building Level 3 staffing/schedule - option for block schedule (7-on/7-off or 5-on/5-off) and 12 or 24-hour shifts
- Subspecialty services include Peds Surgeon, Gastro, Endo, Neuro, Pulm, and 24/7 peds hospitalist coverage
- Only 15 minutes from a level 4 NICU to transfer higher acuity patients
- Competitive compensation with potential for commencement and retention bonuses
- Full benefits package includes health/vision/detail, retirement plan with match, malpractice, CME, tuition assistance, and more
Harrisburg, PA - South Central Pennsylvania
- Features both rural and suburban living and boasts an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events and entertainment. Close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous Hershey Park and Hershey?s Chocolate World.
- Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania?s top colleges and universities.
- Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20 percent of Pennsylvania.
- With affordable homes?a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 101.2 in Philadelphia ? it?s a great place to grow a career and family.
- Listed among Forbes.com ?America?s Most Livable Cities,? and ranked in U.S. News & World Report?s ?Best Cities to Live?, we are a two to three-hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.