Hospitalist Job In Montana
Western Montana Hospitalist Medical Director Opening- Earn Over $350kNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Live and work near beautiful Lolo National Park in Montana!
Work at a 151-bed, community-based hospital that is owned by the community and is governed by a 15-member board of directors.
- Lead an established team with 6 physicians and 2 APPs with the support of a clinical performance nurse
- Associate Director to help with leadership responsibilities
- 7on 7 off including primarily day shifts, time carved out for administrative days
- Open ICU with intensivist backup- No procedures required
- Board certification in internal medicine or family medicine required
- Prior chief hospitalist experience preferred or 3+ years of hospitalist experience with career aspirations to lead a team
- Earn $350k plus annually and enjoy a lucrative benefits package including Path to Partnership
Live at a 4 season recreational town offering mountain biking, skiing, hiking, white water rafting, kayaking, and trail running. Known as the "Garden City" for its forested, lush surroundings and plentiful fresh water, this city is the leader among Montana cities in culture, community, and bringing national events to local venues. Missoula's airport also has daily flights to major cities on 4 major airlines.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.