CRNA Job In Fort Worth, Texas
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) – Night ShiftNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Medical programs excel when they have teams that are provided with consistent development opportunities and the resources they need to support their well-being. All of our clinicians attend an in-person onboarding session to align our vision and values and the values and goals of our hospital partners. In addition, we heavily invest in online and in-person development opportunities for our clinicians to help them reach their most significant potential.
Sound Physicians is now hiring CRNAs in the greater DFW area with JPS Health Network. Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience. This is an opportunity to join one of the most dynamic healthcare companies in the U.S; you’ll work with innovative and vibrant leaders and a team that hones your skills and fosters your leadership potential. At Sound, CRNAs are highly valued and encouraged to work at their full scope of practice.
- $40k starting bonus, increased base salary + shift differentials and retention bonus; opportunity for excellent annual income!
- Dedicated CRNA leadership. CRNAs making decisions for CRNAs. Practice to the full scope of your license in a collaborative and inclusive environment
- Flexible scheduling is available with 8s, 10s, 12, 16, and 24-hour shifts available
- JPS is a level 1 trauma center seeing a full scope of practice for the DFW needs including Ortho, Neuro, OB/GYN, Cardiac, Regional, and General
- One location with on-site ASC. No traveling to multiple facilities in the DFW area
- No call, no peds, shift work, no numbers system
- All levels of experience welcome, teaching hospital for 2 CRNA schools, opportunity to teach/mentor, specialized training provided for areas of need
- Career development & leadership pathway with Path to Partnership™
- Robust well-being resources, comprehensive benefits package
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
Through People, We Make a Difference
At Sound Physicians, an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge and demonstrated success in building and managing nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings
Location & Lifestyle
Fort Worth was recently voted as one of the friendliest cities in America. The “City of Cowboys & Culture” is the 17th-largest city in the United States and part of the No. 1 tourist destination in Texas, welcoming 6.5 million visitors annually.
- Located in the heart of Texas with easy access to Dallas and Fort Worth and DFW International Airport
- Low cost of living, no state tax
- With a strong economy, the city ranks below average in cost of living and offers a diverse and robust job market
- Dozens of schools, both private and public, to choose from. Also, over a dozen local universities
We are dedicated to supporting our hospitalist and post-acute physicians in providing the very best quality care by partnering seamlessly with our partners. Physician founded, led, and managed, Sound Physicians has more than 1,800 hospitalist and post-acute physicians providing inpatient care to more than 180 hospitals and a growing number of post-acute care centers in 35 states across the U.S.
We recruit and retain the best doctors by creating a better career opportunity. Sound Physicians supports our physicians through manageable encounters, flexible schedules, and technology-driven processes that are designed by physicians to work for physicians. Through the SoundInstitute, we promote ongoing educational, professional and career development.