Hospitalist Job In Hawaii
Western Hawaii Metro - Interviewing HospitalistsNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
We are interviewing Hospitalists to join a team in Kona, Hawaii. Join a physician-led group that fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Join the Team
- Modern, 94-bed full-service community hospital serving the community of West Hawaii with over 400 highly skilled employees and 100 medical staff practitioners
- Established 8 physician team with a clinical performance nurse
- 7on/7off schedule
- Open ICU with procedures; vent management required; no intensivist on site
- Excellent remuneration including base salary, lucrative performance bonuses, and more
- Group rewards physician loyalty with a path to partnership
Love the Location
The sunny Kona District stretches for nearly 60 miles, from Kona International Airport to beyond Kealakekua Bay on Hawaii Island?s lava-lined western coast. The heart of Kona is a bustling gathering place just 15 minutes south of Kona International Airport. Home to shops, restaurants, and nightlife, it offers a variety of opportunities and activities for people from all walks of life.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.