Hospitalist Job In New York
Academic Hospitalist Needed in Brooklyn, New York; Daytime Block Schedule CPH# JOB-2894148Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Your CompHealth recruiter is your coach who will find the best fit for you and help highlight your strengths during the interview process.Contact Kaylee Petrosino firstname.lastname@example.org (954) 837-2662.
- 7-on/7-off block schedule from 7 am - 7 pm
- No nights required
- Closed ICU setting
- True academic hospitalist role with full-time teaching
- Large hospital with full support
- H-1B visas and residents are welcome to apply
- 4 weeks of vacation
- For more information, please email email@example.com
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.