Hospitalist Job In Boston, Massachusetts
Hospitalist or NocturnistNext Steps... Apply Now
Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- Established physician team with the strong support of longstanding chief hospitalist and clinical performance nurse
- Lucrative pay structure - plus sign on bonus, incentives, paid sick time, full benefits, and CME
- Hospitalists and ED physicians will run codes, no call environment
- Mid-sized community hospitals with resident support
- Semi-closed ICU with intensivist coverage; no procedures
- Flexible scheduling – 12-15 shifts/mo block schedule
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
Location & Lifestyle
The options are endless - enjoy the 4 seasons with an abundance of activities in this historic region. Whether your niche is sporting events, theatre, history, eating out or just simply enjoying the great outdoors – Boston has it all! You can be part of great suburban living while just outside of all of the big city amenities you could imagine. Along the beautiful east coast, you can enjoy great food and fun near the Massachusetts Bay and the Atlantic Ocean. The school systems in the Greater Boston area are rated one of the highest in the US – from grade school to college there are many options for an outstanding education. Don’t make Boston your vacation – make it your home!
We are dedicated to supporting our hospitalist and post-acute physicians in providing the very best quality care by partnering seamlessly with our partners. Physician founded, led, and managed, Sound Physicians has more than 1,800 hospitalist and post-acute physicians providing inpatient care to more than 180 hospitals and a growing number of post-acute care centers in 35 states across the U.S.
We recruit and retain the best doctors by creating a better career opportunity. Sound Physicians supports our physicians through manageable encounters, flexible schedules, and technology-driven processes that are designed by physicians to work for physicians. Through the SoundInstitute, we promote ongoing educational, professional and career development.