Hospitalist Job In Florida
Regional Medical Officer for Growing Organization in Jacksonville Florida CPH# JOB-2347100Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Work schedule is Monday to Friday from 8am-5pm, or flexible hours. Some call and weekends involved.
This Regional Director position will evolve as the program develops. It may start at 60-70% patient and 30-40% director/administrative but change to a much higher percent director/admin over time. Employer will discuss details on this. Physician must be adaptable to the role. Need to have an active Florida license and available to start 90 days or sooner.
Competitive base salary and bonus incentives for over $300K year one salary/bonus combined. Full benefits package and 4 weeks PTO.
For this or similar CompHealth opportunities contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- Rare opportunity for a Regional Director in Jacksonville Florida
- Leadership role with excellent growth potential
- Regular weekday schedule with most evenings and weekends free to spend time with your family or friends
- Live and practice right in Jacksonville Florida, the largest city in Florida with 1.5 million population in the metropolitan area
- Just minutes to beautiful beaches, big city amenities, and lots of recreational activities to choose from for an outstanding quality of life setting
- Competitive base salary and excellent bonus incentives that increase each year. Outstanding $300K plus earnings.
- Full benefits package
- Be part of a premier program in Jacksonville with tremendous growth potential
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.