Hospitalist Job In Fort Worth, Texas
Nocturnist Opportunity with $310k per yerNext Steps... Apply Now
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX currently hiring Internal Medicine Nocturnist
Fort Worth was recently voted as one of the friendliest cities in America. The “City of Cowboys & Culture” is the 17th-largest city in the United States and part of the No. 1 tourist destination in Texas, welcoming 6.5 million visitors annually.
- Located in the heart of Texas with easy access into Dallas and Fort Worth and DFW International Airport
- Low cost of living, no state tax
- With a strong economy the city ranks below average in cost of living and offers a diverse and strong job market.
- Dozens of schools, both private and public to choose from. Also, over a dozen local universities.
The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- Texas Health Huguley Hospital is a 233 bed state of the art acute care hospital
- 14 physician team with two nocturnist and an HRN
- No codes, the ED and Intensivist will handle procedures related to codes
- No call environment
- No procedures required
- Open ICU with 24/7 Intensivist on staff and excellent sub-specialty backup
- Excellent Compensation Package
- 7 on/off; Nocturnist position, 7pm-7am
- Comfortable census at night
- Relocation Allowance
- RVU and annual quality bonuses
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- Internal Medicine trained physicians only
- H1b eligible hospital
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered
Texas Health Huguley has been highly awarded over the years. Below are just a few of their most recent awards.
- Most Recently received Emergency Center of Excellence for the 2nd time
- Texas Health Huguley’s Workforce Recognized for Employee Engagement Excellence
- Texas Health Huguley Awarded “A” in Patient Safety FiveTimes
- The Leapfrog Group Awards Texas Health Huguley Top Safety Grade Again
We are dedicated to supporting our hospitalist and post-acute physicians in providing the very best quality care by partnering seamlessly with our partners. Physician founded, led, and managed, Sound Physicians has more than 1,800 hospitalist and post-acute physicians providing inpatient care to more than 180 hospitals and a growing number of post-acute care centers in 35 states across the U.S.
We recruit and retain the best doctors by creating a better career opportunity. Sound Physicians supports our physicians through manageable encounters, flexible schedules, and technology-driven processes that are designed by physicians to work for physicians. Through the SoundInstitute, we promote ongoing educational, professional and career development.