Infectious Disease Job In Oregon
Portland, Oregon, Seeks Infectious Diseases SpecialistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Successful candidate will first Infectious Diseases in hospital employed practice.
- Will be required to cover inpatient, outpatient, ED consults and follow-ups in outpatient clinic.
- Call coverage to be shared with several existing IDs in community.
- Physician will work closely and develop strong working relationship with the Hospitalist team.
- Position will include attractive two year salary guarantee; third year income based on 100% RVU based production; $30K signing bonus, loan repayment assistance up to $90K.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, dental, vision, life, S/T disability, 401K pension plan, 6 weeks vacation/CME with expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; experienced candidates as well as upcoming grads welcomed.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.