Hospitalist Job In Texas
Hospitalist Position for Days on the Texas Coast CPH# JOB-2408925Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Monday to Friday daytime schedule with some evening call and shared weekend rounds. No procedures or codes necessary. Round and go. On lighter days can leave when finished and be on pager if needed.
Competitive base salary, RVU bonus incentives, and full benefits package. Excellent earnings potential with the salary/bonus combined.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- Secure and stable employed position with a premier Hospitalist group
- Monday to Friday daytime schedule with some evening call and weekends
- Most evenings and weekends free for personal time and family
- Established program with reasonable patient census
- Round and go with no procedures
- Popular Texas Coast community with a 400K plus area population and International Airport
- Competitive base salary and RVU bonus incentives
- Full benefits package includes signing bonus, relocation assistance, Vacation/CME, and more
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.