Hospitalist Job In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Hospitalist Day Block Schedule with Established Program in Philadelphia CPH# JOB-2496263Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
No ICU and there is a separate rapid response and code team. No procedures. Reasonable patient census 15-18 is rounding and admitting.
There will be some Residents and PAs that round with the Hospitalists. Teaching role for the Residents is optional. If no teaching interests at all then that could be arranged.
Hospital employed position offers a competitive base salary, incentives, and full benefits package.
Live an practice in Philadelphia. Close to many popular communities that are commutable to the hospital. Enjoy the many cultural, social, and recreational activities popular to Philadelphia. Excellent Universities, Colleges, and top-rated public or private school systems.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it across the USA then CompHealth can help. Apply now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 and send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- Join a premier hospital system in Philadelphia with an established Hospitalist program
- Highly desired 7 on 7 off day block schedule from 8am to 8pm. They have Nocturnists for nights.
- Will have 1 Swing shift from 1pm to 9pm periodically and split between the hospitalists.
- No ICU and no procedures.
- May have some Residents and PAs that assist during the shift.
- Teaching role with the Residents. If not desired to do that then it could be arranged.
- Secure hospital employed position with competitive base salary, incentives, and full benefits.
- Live and practice right in Philadelphia. Enjoy the many cultural and social events of the city.
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.