Hospitalist Job In Florida
Medical Director needed for Critical Access Hospital in South FL - 1099 CPH# JOB-2529021Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Rare 1099 ( Independent Contractor ) Hospitalist opportunity in South FL. Reasonable patient census can never spike above 15, no ICU, Codes, or Procedures required. Active FL license is ideal, the employer can credential quickly and you have the ability to start within 45 days.
This location is ideal, one hour from West Palm Beach or Fort Myers. Contact Chris Ballard at 954-837-2605 and email you cv to email@example.com for additional information.
- Short commute from Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, or Lee County
- 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Patient census 9-10
- no procedures
- no ICU
- Lodging available for physicians who commute in and the location is commuter friendly
- 12 to 15 shifts per month
- Medical Director Stipend
- Our services are free for you
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.