Hospitalist Job In Texarkana, Texas
Population Health Nurse PractitionerNext Steps... Apply Now
Thrive Where Your Contributions are Valued and Rewarded
Sound Physicians’ nurse practitioners have a key role in driving population health initiatives. In support of our core values, we ensure our nurse practitioners have the time and resources needed to deliver compassionate care. You will lead advanced care planning conversations with patients and you will be integrated into the core hospital management processes.
In this population health role, you are responsible for...
- Front-line clinical engagement around Population Health goals and objectives
- Clinical outcomes and strategic decisions in accordance with clinical leadership
- Contributing to action plans created on a regional and hospital site levels
- Development of provider engagement in the acute setting, post-acute management of preferred provider partners and processes, and clinical oversight of post-acute activities is essential
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence.
- Will consider family practice or acute care trained nurse practitioners
- Experience in geriatrics, palliative care or home health strongly preferred
- Monday through Friday schedule with a competitive salary, quality bonus, and benefits
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with a variety of online and in-person CME courses
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will grow
When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. You will make an impact on creating the best clinical outcomes and processes and feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement. Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential? Apply today!
We are dedicated to supporting our hospitalist and post-acute physicians in providing the very best quality care by partnering seamlessly with our partners. Physician founded, led, and managed, Sound Physicians has more than 1,800 hospitalist and post-acute physicians providing inpatient care to more than 180 hospitals and a growing number of post-acute care centers in 35 states across the U.S.
We recruit and retain the best doctors by creating a better career opportunity. Sound Physicians supports our physicians through manageable encounters, flexible schedules, and technology-driven processes that are designed by physicians to work for physicians. Through the SoundInstitute, we promote ongoing educational, professional and career development.