Hospitalist Job In Georgia
Hospitalist Needed in Georgia with Loan Repayment CPH# JOB-2576043Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has a generous/competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered full medical benefits, life insurance, medical debt repayment, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, medical license and dues, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please reach out to Kim Constantin at 954.837.2659 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Salary plus incentives and sign-on bonus
- Open ICU, comfortable with intubations and central lines
- Very reasonable patient census
- Blocked schedule 1 week on/1 week off
- BC/BE internal medicine or family medicine
- Quaint setting with great shopping and fine restaurants
- One of the most beautiful places in Georgia
- Low cost of living just over an hour to Atlanta
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.