Anesthesiology Job In San Angelo, Texas
Anesthesiologist Need in Central West Texas CPH# JOB-2612510Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed position offers a lucrative salary with RVU bonus system. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, health benefits, LTD, generous CME allowance including lodging and tuition, licenses and dues, a 401k and 457b retirement plans, and malpractice with tail coverage.
San Angelo is a family-oriented community with great schools, and a regional airport with daily flights to Dallas/Fort Worth area. The city is famous for its scenic River Walk, which makes getting around downtown a breeze. Stretching more than 24 kilometers from start to finish, the River Walk's shaded pathways connect hundreds of shops, restaurants, hotels, historic landmarks, museums, and attractions. It's also the setting for many of the city's annual festivals and events featuring food, wine, live music, and more.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2612510.
- Lucrative salary with RVU bonus system
- Malpractice including tail coverage
- Possible stipend for residents
- 100% your own cases, no supervision
- General bread and butter anesthesia cases
- 1 hospital and 1 ASC (10 minutes apart)
- 17 anesthesiologists with equally shared call
- Call can be from home with post day off
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.