Hospitalist Job In
Nocturnist Position Block Schedule for Popular Nashville Community CPH# JOB-2679438Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation plus incentives/bonuses. You will also be offered medical and dental benefits, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call or text Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Stable and secure hospital-employed position in a popular Nashville suburb community
- Nocturnist block schedule is 11 on/11 off, 7 pm to 7 am
- Unique block schedule offers longer time off for personal time or travel
- Open ICU but no procedures required
- IM or FM physicians available to start summer 2021
- Competitive salary, incentives, and full hospital benefits package
- Great place to live and raise a family
- Highly-rated for young professionals
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.