Family Medicine Job In Oklahoma
Hospitalist Director For A Private Group In Oklahoma City, OkNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
A well-established group of 8 Hospitalists located in Oklahoma City, OK is in search of a Hospitalist who will also have Medical Director duties.
- 7 on 7 off, 7A-7P?(Day shift)
- Average patient census between 16-18
- 3 Hospitalists and 2 NPs - Rounding and admissions
- Additional responsibilities include scheduling, coordinating meetings with the administration, and staff issues
- Excellent base pay plus $40k in additional administrative work pay
Oklahoma City is the largest city in the State of Oklahoma with a population of more than 1.3 million. There is so much to see & do in OKC along with easy travel options through Will Rogers World Airport which offers nonstop air service to 25 airports in 21 cities in the U.S.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.