Interventional Cardiology Job In Somerset, Pennsylvania
UPMC Somerset Interventional Cardiology Opportunity!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Tessa Grant: Sign in to view
UPMC Somerset Interventional Cardiology Opportunity!
UPMC Somerset, is seeking a BC/BE Interventional Cardiologist to join our excellent team of cardiologists. UPMC Somerset offers comprehensive invasive and non-invasive services. UPMC Somerset is a 111 bed acute-care hospital, which offers a wide variety of inpatient, outpatient, emergency, and preventative care services for the residents of Somerset County and the surrounding region.
UPMC Somerset is located in Somerset County, which is an outdoor enthusiast’s dream.
- Home to three of the top ski resorts in the eastern U.S.
- The Great Allegheny Passage, which is part of the 334-mile rails-to-trails project connecting Pittsburgh to Washington, D.C., runs through Somerset County.
- There are numerous cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, and snowmobile trails throughout the county, as well as a multitude of mountain bike trails.
- There are ample opportunities for whitewater rafting, paddleboarding, and kayaking.
- Somerset County is home to several golf courses, ranging from nine-hole community courses to PGA-rated resort courses.
In addition to the outdoor scene, Somerset County also has numerous fairs and festivals that celebrate the culture of the area. There are several small theaters and playhouses in the region. With Somerset’s proximity to the Pennsylvania turnpike and US-219, it affords beautiful, rural living with easy access to larger cities such as Pittsburgh and Washington D.C
- $23 billion world-renowned health care provider and insurer
- · Based in Pittsburgh, PA
- · 92,000 employees, including 4,900 physicians
- · Over 40 academic, community and specialty hospitals
- · Over 800 doctors’ offices and outpatient sites
- · UPMC is inventing new models of accountable, cost-effective, patient-centered care
- · Closely affiliated with University of Pittsburgh, ranked among the top 10 recipients of National Institutes of Health research funding since 1998