Hospitalist Job In Amarillo, Texas
Hospitalist-Nocturnist PA Opening in Gorgeous Amarillo, TXNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Join an excellent Hospitalist team of Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers. Highly regarded for its strong clinical outcomes, excellent culture and deep community ties, BSA offers the opportunity to build a career with a thriving health system. Continued investment in new facilities and services, as well as strong physician leadership, makes BSA an ideal fit for physicians at all stages of their careers. With its quintessential Texas charm, Amarillo provides a convenient, relaxed and family-friendly lifestyle.
About BSA Health System:
- BSA is an extensive hospital system in Amarillo, Texas providing clinical excellence to the Texas Panhandle and the tristate area. BSA is acclaimed for its superior quality and customer service.
- BSA is the fourth largest employer in Amarillo, with a medical staff of more than 450 physicians and about 3,400 employees. BSA fosters an environment that allows employees to provide superior patient care in alignment with our mission.
- BSA has been recognized as a Top 100 Hospital (in 2012, 2013, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019)
- BSA has been recognized on Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work
- CMS rates BSA with 4-stars
- The APP will provide evaluations and medical management of patients at BSA Health Systems alongside the Hospitalist Nocturnist
- The APP will admit, assess and manage health needs of patients and will consult with professional peers as needed.
- The APP will respond to floor calls throughout the shift and respond appropriately
- Competitive base compensation
- Full robust benefits package
- Relocation assistance
- Signing Bonus
- The Amarillo metro area has a total population of roughly 268,000 residents and is situated within Potter and Randall counties. With an altitude of 3,672, low humidity and gentle breezes, the area experiences more than 270 sunny days annually.
- Amarillo is a thriving mid-size city. Lowest unemployment rate in Texas. Major industries include national defense/weapons assembly, food packaging & distribution, education, healthcare, oil & gas, and a heavy regional influence around ranching and farming. Amarillo has been ranked as one of the least expensive urban areas in America to live.
- American, United and Southwest Airlines serve Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport with more than 50 daily arrivals and departures.
- Situated in close proximity to explore New Mexico, Colorado, Kansas, & Oklahoma. Enjoy easy access to the mountains of Colorado and New Mexico
- Enjoy outdoor activities like camping, hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding and rock climbing to concerts, museums and fine dining, Amarillo and the surrounding areas offer something for everyone. Downtown Amarillo has experienced rapid growth, which has resulted in the addition of new activities and attractions. Enjoy cultural amenities ranging from the Amarillo Globe News for the Performing Arts, Amarillo Botanical Gardens and the Amarillo Museum of Art to family-friendly activities such as the Amarillo Zoo or the Don Harrington Discovery Center.
- Enjoy The Sodpoodles AA Professional Baseball affiliated with the Arizona Diamond Backs.
- Explore beautiful Palo Duro Canyon, the nation’s second largest canyon. Palo Duro opens up from a flat plain to an 800-foot deep canyon covering more than 20,000 acres providing hiking, biking and outdoor opportunities year round.
- U.S. Route 66–Sixth Street Historic District is a hub for dining and antiques
- No state income tax
Amarillo, with a population of more than 201K, is a unique and history- rich area located where the southern plains meet the desert. It is the largest city in the Texas Panhandle and has among the lowest unemployment rates in the state w/ NO STATE INCOME TAXES. It is a gateway to the vast, trail-lined Palo Duro Canyon State Park and a popular stop along Route 66. Amarillo has many well-known theaters and art shows, as well as the popular Don Harrington Discovery Center and Space Theater. There is convenient access to an international airport in Amarillo. Touting four distinct seasons with 270+ sunny days a year—Amarillo is a beautiful place to live and thrive.
BSA Health System is an extensive hospital system providing clinical excellence to the Texas Panhandle and the tri-state area. BSA is acclaimed for its superior quality and customer service.
BSA is the fourth largest employer in Amarillo, with a medical staff of more than 450 physicians and about 3,400 employees. BSA fosters an environment that allows employees to provide superior patient care in alignment with our mission.
Provide quality healthcare in Christian love, service and dignity.
- A Great Place for Patients/Customers
- A Great Place to Work
- The financial strength to accomplish #1 and #2