Nocturnist Job In Rochester, MN
St. Mary's Medical Center - NocturnistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
We are a physician-owned, physician-managed partnership dedicated to providing the best practice locations and management support for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. CEP America: where your voice counts.
- Seeking Board Eligible/Certified Internal Medicine and Family Practice Nocturnist
- Current state license a plus
- HM Administrative Fellowship and leadership opportunities also available
- We sponsor Visas!
- Applicants only. No agencies please.
St. Mary’s Medical Center – San Francisco, California
- A fully accredited teaching hospital with both an Emergency Department and Hospital Medicine practice staffed by CEP
- Procedures a plus, but not required
- Open ICU, but separate Intensivist group at the hospital
- Some interaction and supervision of IM residents/interns required, but separate academic team staffs the residency program
- Adjacent to Richmond, Golden Gate Park, and Haight/Ashbury districts in San Francisco, the hospital cares for a diverse patient population in an urban setting
- Enjoy unrivaled attractions, renowned museums, and extraordinary dining
- Efficient transportation system, diverse neighborhoods, and plentiful parks make San Francisco a very livable city with year-round outdoor activities
- For the more adventurous, the regions surrounding San Francisco extend the possibilities with driving distance to Sierra Nevadas, nearby beaches and lakes, the Napa Valley, Muir Woods, and more!
CEP America is one of the leading providers of acute care management and staffing solutions in the nation. Founded in 1975, we now serve more than 5.2 million patients annually at over 140 practice locations throughout the United States.
We are an integrated team of emergency medicine, hospital medicine, anesthesia, ambulatory, urgent care, and post-acute care providers committed to caring for patients with acute medical conditions. The CEP America team includes on-site clinical providers, as well as dedicated management and billing services through the MedAmerica family of companies.