General Cardiology Job In Ohio
Seeking Non Invasive Cardiology For 2 Hours From Cincinnati & ColumbusNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a hospital owned multispecialty group as they add to their growing team. Read on for more information:
- Must Be Echo Boarded
- Join 3 Interventional cardiologists, a mix of 3 CT/Vascular Surgeons and Advanced Practice Providers
- Excellent starting salary of over $400K with additional compensation for experience
- Generous Sign On bonus, moving expenses, loan repayment
- Call: 4th night and 4th weekend
- CERP Call paid both telephone and onsite
This Southern Ohio community offers a progressive school system, a local university and a young physician population making it an excellent place to practice and raise a family. ?Cincinnati and Columbus are within easy reach for international airports and more metropolitan activities. Less than two hours to Cincinnati, 2 to Lexington, KY and Columbus, OH.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.