Dermatology Job In Richmond, Virginia
General Dermatologist Shareholder Opportunity in Richmond, VA CPH# JOB-2400918Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This group is owned entirely by the physician and offer an excellent earning potential with their profit sharing plan. You will be offered healthcare benefits, four weeks of PTO/vacation along with paid holidays, a retirement program, and malpractice insurance.
You must be board certified or board eligible and have and active VA license. If you don't have one, CompHealth's provider resource specialists can help you with the processing and application if necessary.
This position is located in the growing and attractive city of Richmond, VA and offers excellent schools, a vibrant cultural history, and a wonderful place to raise a family.
For more information or to apply, please contact Tim McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Dermatology with an established, thriving group
- Practice owned by the physicians with excellent profit sharing plan
- Set your own schedule, work 4 or 5 days
- Excellent referral base from local family practice physicians
- Virtualy no turnover with only 2 in almost 50 years in business!
- Group call for 2 weekends then off for 20!
- Open to 2018 dermatology residents
- 2 years until partnership
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.